Access Livelihoods Group
Access Livelihoods Group was established in 2005 in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a collective
of social enterprises that by choice works with women and youth from marginalized
communities to reimagine and transform their livelihoods. The group comprising of six entities
extend comprehensive services to enable enterprise incubation and employment opportunities.
As a group, we offer end to end support including pre-incubation, incubation, and acceleration
support programs. These professional services are delivered by a team of 60+ passionate
individuals who have graduated from some of India's best institutions and have consciously
chosen the road less traveled.
- Access Livelihoods Consulting India, 2005 - A public limited company that partners
to design and implement livelihood solutions.
- Chitrika, 2005 - A not-for-profit public society that initiated its work with artisans and
weaver focus. Since 2020 it has expanded its vision to provide enterprise support
services like audit and legal compliances, information technology applications, eco-
friendly infrastructure and production practices development, agriculture and weaving
production technologies. It will be rechristened as Access Livelihoods Services
shortly. Visit www.chitrikafoundation.org for more details
- Access Livelihoods Development Finance, 2014 - A private limited company that
extends affordable, hassle free and digitally enabled last mile financial services for
livelihoods development. The core focus area is access to comprehensive financial
services to the marginalized communities of AL Group.
- Access Livelihoods Foundation, 2015 - A not-for-profit Section 8 Company jointly
incubated and promoted with Tata Trusts. It pilots and scales innovative livelihood
impact models for significant transformation of livelihoods of the marginalised
- Access Livelihoods Learning Foundation, 2020 - A not-for-profit Section 8
Company that enables higher education to be affordable, accessible and also relevant
for the marginalized communities. It has evolved innovative programs and curriculum
addressing the context specific needs of women producers and youth. Visit
https://tii.alcindia.org/ for more details
- Access Livelihoods Marketing Services, 2020 - A private limited company that
extends marketing support to develop brands and new age market channels owned by
women and youth from the marginalized communities. ALMS is developing Creyo
Brand representing aspirations of women to directly connect to conscious consumers
through innovative supply chain model of Producer 2 Consumer (P2C).
Some of the innovative models developed by AL Group includes:
- Incubation of Maharashtra’s first all Women Dairy Producer Company owned by 1,600
women with a capacity of 10,000 liters per day; generating a turnover of Rs 6.5 Cr and
an additional income of Rs 45 lakhs in the first year to the women producers.
- Incubation of 3 Women Weavers Producer Company; tripling income and profitably
sustaining through technology enabled end-to-end traceable value chain intervention
based on substantial back end supply chain technology innovations.
- Development of first Desi Cross Breed based semi-intensive poultry farming business
with 750 tribal women and demonstrating its business potential through successful
sales of Rs 2 Cr.
- Promotion of India’s first all Women Paddy Seed Growers Producer Company in
- Innovating and developing India’s first practice-oriented post graduate program for
young graduates in Social Entrepreneurship.
- Creating India’s first six-month Mini MBA program for women business leaders and
- Development of Creyo Brand representing aspirations of women to directly connect to
conscious consumers through innovative supply chain model of Producer 2 Consumer
Today, we directly partner with more than 65,000 marginalized producers, including small and
marginal farmers, weavers, tribal, and small livestock holders. We have incubated 56 producer
enterprises across 5 states - Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Odisha, and
Telangana. In the last 5 years of their business operations, we have supported the producer
enterprises in achieving output marketing revenue of Rs 59.56 crore, financial services worth
Rs 63.00 crore, investment into value addition infrastructure worth Rs 9.5 Cr and established
the brand Creyo.