Transforming India Initiative
With the right education, training and support, we believe that our youth can become entrepreneurs with the power to provide meaningful, sustainable and systemic solutions to pressing challenges.
Would you like to take up this challenge? Be a part of the core team that is building a platform through which youth are equipped to discover, dream, design and develop their own enterprises?
ALC India has launched the Transforming India Initiative to provide a platform through which entrepreneurs and enterprises are equipped to discover, dream, design and develop. In partnership with the Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), the initiative will:
1. Accelerate existing enterprises with potential to scale up and sustain
2. Create entrepreneurs who have the necessary skills, mindsets and conscious leadership to address social, economic and environmental challenges
3. Establish enterprises that will impact the lives of a significant number of people and serve as model enterprises
The key to the programme will be the fellows who will transform into entrepreneurs, enable the acceleration of existing enterprises, and start up responsible enterprises. These fellows will have to be equipped with the necessary skills and mindsets to achieve these significant goals. They will then work towards creating an ecosystem where enterprises and entrepreneurs are nurtured.
For this initiative, we are looking for:
Marketing & Communications Manager
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
1. Handle the marketing process for recruitment of fellows, including following up on leads and registrations over the phone and email.
2. Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
3. Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
4. Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
5. Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
6. Liaising and building relationships with the media to ensure that the programme gets consistent coverage
7. Develop an asset base (such as photos and videos) for communication requirements
8. Develop communication materials including brochures, presentations, fact sheets, blogs, posters, videos, photo essays, presentations, press releases etc.
9. Identify, interact, engage and manage communications agencies (including digital, design, content, photography and film) to develop and produce marketing communication and material for internal and external communication.
Marketing & Communications Manager
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES ESSENTIAL:
1. Good conceptualisation, ideation and visualisation capabilities
2. Expertise in online design tools (Canva, Piktochart, Mailchimp etc)
3. Experience in effectively navigating social media
4. Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint)
5. Creating online videos and flash animations will be a plus
6. Capable of working on several projects concurrently
7. Can work as part of a team or individually with minimal supervision
8. Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
9. Ability to work with tight deadlines, prioritise and work under
10. Ability to listen, quickly comprehend and provide solutions for immediate issues as well as long-term situations.
11. Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with others from diverse backgrounds and perspectives in professional life.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
QUALIFICATION: Graduation/ Post-Graduation from reputed university/institute/ college
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 1-4 years of relevant work experience
WHAT WE OFFER TO YOU:
1. Non-hierarchical work environment
2. A professional work environment and job satisfaction
3. Work-life balance
4. The joy of creating social impact
5. The chance to work with and learn from highly experienced professionals
6. A chance to truly experience and understand the real India
We would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.
To know more about ALC India, please visit www.alcindia.org.