ENTERPRISE UNUSUAL, OPPORTUNITY UNUSUAL
Access Livelihoods Group
Access Livelihoods Group was established in 2005 in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a collective of social enterprises that by choice works with women and youth from marginalized communities to reimagine and transform their livelihoods. The group comprising of six entities extend comprehensive services to enable enterprise incubation and employment opportunities. As a group, we offer end to end support including pre-incubation, incubation, and acceleration support programs. These professional services are delivered by a team of 60+ passionate individuals who have graduated from some of India's best institutions and have consciously chosen the road less traveled. Presently AL Group is working with 65000 women producers across five states. To know more about AL Group, visit www.alcindia.org/
Women Business Leaders Programme
In a unique and first of its kind attempt to empower and train semi-literate women to take up entrepreneurial ventures, Access Livelihoods Learning Foundation (ALLF) launched the women business leaders programme, a mini-MBA for rural women.
We partnered with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)– IKEA - DISHA for delivering the pilot phase. In the pilot phase of the programme, 100 participants from 4 clusters, with about 3 farmer producer organizations, across Telangana and Maharashtra were selected, to be imparted managerial and leadership skills. We are about to scale-up the program with 400 rural women in two states in the next two years. The vision of the program is to scale up to 10,000 rural women in 3 phases in the next 5 years.
Women imparted with these entrepreneurial skills are expected to become role models at two levels – start-up enterprises helping their household income multiple three times and also, take up leadership responsibilities in Farmer Producer Companies (FPCs - FPOs’) in a cluster of villages.
This programme is built on the experiential learning framework, with 75% of time spent on structured practicum exercises covering foundational managerial concepts and 25% of the time allocated for facilitated classroom learning to reinforce the theoretical frameworks related to the concepts. The curriculum was structured around four pillars–Self-Transformation, Enterprise Skills, Enterprise Mindsets &Enterprise Excellence.
To know more about ALC India, please visit www.alcindia.org.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
1. Lead the design of women business leaders programme based on the principles of the learning foundation.
2. Lead the scaling up of the programme to 10,000 rural women leaders across the country in the next five years
3. Build and maintain partnerships for the scaling up and implementation of the programme
4. Raise resources for the scaling up of the programme
5. Support in various aspects of the program such as course selection, it's scheduling, accessing financial aid, and completing assessments.
6. Develops systems to identify, manage, and monitor the learning needs and progress of trainees in an effective and efficient manner.
7. Coordinate the development of reports and other analytics regarding trainee engagement including attendance, academic progress, and interventions, etc.
8. Coordinate requirements of resource person, select resource person, build and maintain relationships with resource person of diverse backgrounds.
WHAT WE OFFER:
1. Non-hierarchical work environment
2. A professional work environment and job satisfaction
3. Work-life balance
4. The joy of creating social impact
5. The chance to work with and learn from highly experienced professionals
6. A chance to truly experience and understand the real India
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
QUALIFICATION: Post-Graduation from reputed university/institute/ college
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in academics, non-conventional academic preferred
LOCATION: Hyderabad, Telangana
SALARY: As per industry standard
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES ESSENTIAL:
1. Passion for social change and entrepreneurship
2. Passion for alternate and non-conventional methods of teaching
3. Demonstrated ability to design curriculum, schedule and coordinate program.
4. Demonstrated ability to identify and build relationships with resource persons, mobilze resources and coordinate program.
5. Strong leadership and project management skills (goal setting, organization and implementation)
6. Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with others from diverse backgrounds and perspectives in professional life.
7. Good written, verbal communication and presentation skills
We would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply for this position.