About Access Livelihoods, a social enterprise in livelihoods
|For those who seek a cause beyond a career
|A team of professionals with a purpose
|The fellow travellers in our journey
Project Manager- Information Technology Solutions
ENTERPRISE UNUSUAL, OPPORTUNITY UNUSUAL
Access Livelihoods Group Access Livelihoods Group was established in 2005 in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a collective of social enterprises that by choice works with women and youth from marginalized communities to reimagine and transform their livelihoods. The group comprising of six entities extend comprehensive services to enable enterprise incubation and employment opportunities. As a group, we offer end to end support including pre-incubation, incubation, and acceleration support programs. These professional services are delivered by a team of 60+ passionate individuals who have graduated from some of India's best institutions and have consciously chosen the road less traveled. Presently AL Group is working with 65000 women producers across five states. To know more about AL Group, visit www.alcindia.org/
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
1. Own the complete Product life cycle from Ideation to Implementation.
2. Develop Product Vision and strategy along with internal stakeholders.
3. Manage external partners and ensure timely development of Products.
4. Work with Field staff in deployment, training, and scaling of the Product.
5. Improve Product performance through regular reviews and corrective measures.
6. Travel across states in Project locations.
7. Ensuring budgetary control and financial systems at project level.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
QUALIFICATION: Bachelors/Masters in Engineering.
EXPERIENCE: 4+ years of experience in Business Analytics/Product management.
1. Knowledge of project management principles and practices
2. Knowledge of Software development principles and practices
3. Knowledge of Budgeting and cost control
4. Knowledge of not-for-profits, collectives, and societies
5. Knowledge of analytics and presentation tools
PERSONAL QUALITIES & BEHAVIOURAL TRAITS:
1. Desire to constantly learn and understand users, business, and market.
2. Self-driven to achieve goals.
3. Ability to make sound decisions and steadfastly enforce them.
4. Ability to manage diverse team members
5. Empathy for Product users.
WHAT WE OFFER:
1. Non-hierarchical work environment
2. A professional work environment and job satisfaction
3. The joy of creating social impact
4. The chance to work with and learn from highly experienced professionals
5. A chance to truly experience and understand the real India
LOCATION: Central Office, Hyderabad
SALARY: As per industry standard
We would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply for the position of Project Manager, Information Technology Solutions. To know more about ALC India, please visit www.alcindia.org
The many levels of growth at ALC India.
Listen to others speak about ALC India