ENTERPRISE UNUSUAL, OPPORTUNITY UNUSUAL
Access Livelihoods Group was established in 2005 in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a collective of social enterprises that by choice works with women and youth from marginalized communities to reimagine and transform their livelihoods. The Group comprises six entities that extend comprehensive services to enable enterprise incubation and employment opportunities. AL Group has worked with 65000 women producers across India so far.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
1. Research, design, and implement the construction of state-of-the-art environmentally sustainable civil infrastructure at various locations as per the project’s and organization’s vision and objectives.
2. Prepare drawings - plans, elevations, sections, structural drawings, 3D models, bill of quantities (BOQ/estimates/budgets), construction project plan and related documents / sheets.
3. Collect and prepare proposals, quotations, work orders, tender documents, running account bills, work reports, budget v/s actual estimates, and related documents/sheets
4. Recruit consultants, vendors, contractors, and other team members as needed and coordinate with team members, clients, donors to complete the project requirements on time and within budget
5. Meet all legal compliance requirements as per NBC and related international and national
standards / codes
6. Document, review, and monitor bills/vouchers and related construction finances/accounts and related paperwork
7. Organise planning and review meetings and submit periodic reports of work progress
8. Resident in South of India.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
QUALIFICATION: Post-graduate in Civil Engineering, Architecture or Construction Project Management or related discipline, from a recognized institute/college/university
EXPERIENCE: At Least 4-5 years of work experience in the field of building construction design and management with any recognized00/reputed engineering, architecture, or contractor firm
SKILLS - ESSENTIAL0
1. Knowledge and experience in sustainable construction, repair, and maintenance practices,
especially for industrial civil infrastructure
2. Proficient in working with AutoCAD, SketchUp, Staad Pro, MS Project or equivalent software
3. Ability to lead teams across locations and meet deadlines, budgets as per project specifications
4. Proficient in English and Telugu - spoken and written communication
WHAT WE OFFER:
A professional non-hierarchical work environment, job satisfaction, and a chance to work with a team of 60+ passionate individuals in the Group have consciously chosen the road less traveled.
We would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply for the position of Project Manager, Infrastructure Development Services.