About ALC India, a social enterprise in livelihoods
|For those who seek a cause beyond a career
|A team of professionals with a purpose
|The fellow travellers in our journey
Sales Executive- Handlooms
ENTERPRISE UNUSUAL, OPPORTUNITY UNUSUAL
Access Livelihoods Group
Access Livelihoods Group was established in 2005 in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a collective of social enterprises that by choice works with women and youth from marginalized communities to reimagine and transform their livelihoods. The group comprising of six entities extend comprehensive services to enable enterprise incubation and employment opportunities. As a group, we offer end to end support including pre-incubation, incubation, and acceleration support programs. These professional services are delivered by a team of 60+ passionate individuals who have graduated from some of India's best institutions and have consciously chosen the road less traveled. Presently AL Group is working with 65000 women producers across five states. To know more about AL Group, visit www.alcindia.org/
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU?
1. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
2. Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies
3. Researching prospects and generating leads. Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in-person
4. Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
5. Preparing and sending quotes and proposals
6. Should be able to enhance the sales network for existing products and introduce/launch new products in areas/states where there are currently sales.
7. The candidate would be responsible for expanding the sales of existing and new products to new areas/states
8. Appoint direct customers, distributors in existing and new areas as per the requirement
9. Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
10. Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
QUALIFICATION: Graduate/ Post Graduation in Sales & Marketing
EXPERIENCE: 2+ years of experience in Sales & Marketing and preferably in Sales of Handlooms/Textiles/Garments.
• Ability to travel at least 20 days in a month
• Ability to build rapport with customers and close sales.
• Excellent MS office Skills Word/Excel/PowerPoint
• Fast learner and passion for sales
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Excellent customer service and sales skills
• Strong verbal and written communicator
• Excellent phone and presentation skills
PERSONAL QUALITIES & BEHAVIOURAL TRAITS
1. Highly organized and disciplined person
2. Established track record of integrity and have resource consciousness.
3. Good documentation and presentation skills
4. Time management skills
5. Enjoy working under pressure, deadline-driven, and ability to adapt to a changing environment
6. Empathy with the marginalized community
LOCATION: Central Office, Hyderabad
SALARY: As per industry standards.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Non-hierarchical work environment
• A professional work environment and job satisfaction
• Joy of creating social impact
• The chance to work with and learn from highly experienced professionals
• A chance to truly experience and understand the real India
We would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the position of Sales Executive-Handlooms. To know more about ALC India, please visit www.alcindia.org
The many levels of growth at ALC India.
Listen to others speak about ALC India