About ALC India, a social enterprise in livelihoods
|For those who seek a cause beyond a career
|A team of professionals with a purpose
|The fellow travellers in our journey
Senior Accountant - Accounts Management
ENTERPRISE UNUSUAL, OPPORTUNITY UNUSUAL
Access Livelihoods Group
Access Livelihoods Group was established in 2005 in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a collective of social enterprises that by choice works with women and youth from marginalized communities to reimagine and transform their livelihoods. The group comprising of six entities extend comprehensive services to enable enterprise incubation and employment opportunities. As a group, we offer end to end support including pre-incubation, incubation, and acceleration support programs. These professional services are delivered by a team of 60+ passionate individuals who have graduated from some of India's best institutions and have consciously chosen the road less traveled. Presently AL Group is working with 65000 women producers across five states. To know more about AL Group, visit www.alcindia.org/
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU:
1. Financial management of units and projects of a project at Access Livelihoods
2. Managing cash flow and working capital funds requirement
3. Ensuring budgetary control and financial systems at the project level
4. Preparing financial statements and reports, as per funding partner and statutory requirements and as requested by senior management on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis.
5. Ensuring compliance with legal and statutory requirements
6. Undertaking financial audits required by the Funder
7. Travelling across states in project locations
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Non-hierarchical work environment
• A professional work environment and job satisfaction
• Joy of creating social impact
• The chance to work with and learn from highly experienced professionals
• A chance to truly experience and understand the real India
LOCATION: Central Office, Hyderabad
SALARY: Rs. 6 Lakhs to Rs. 9.6 Lakhs based on the experience
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
QUALIFICATION: Chartered Accountant
EXPERIENCE: 4+ years of experience in Financial Management and Accounts preferably in community-based enterprises, not-for-profit, and societies.
1. Knowledge of financial management principles and practices
2. Knowledge of accounting principles and practices
3. Knowledge of costing and cost control
4. Knowledge of legal and statutory compliances for community-based collectives
5. Knowledge of local, state, and central laws regarding taxes
PERSONAL QUALITIES & BEHAVIOURAL TRAITS
1. Highly organized and disciplined person.
2. Established track record of integrity and have resource consciousness.
3. Ability to make sound decisions and steadfastly enforce them.
4. Empathy with marginalized communities.
We would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the position of Senior Accountant - Accounts Management.
The many levels of growth at ALC India.
Listen to others speak about ALC India